Petitions help get action from decision makers by showing that large numbers of people are concerned about an issue.
I present petitions each sitting day in Parliament to keep issues active and remind Government and MPs of the need for action. Ministers are required give a written response for petitions with 500 or more signatures and I can move for debate on petitions with over 10,000 signatures. All petition responses are published on Parliament NSW website HERE. You can check responses to my petitions HERE.
You can help by collecting signatures on my petitions. Click on a link below to download, print and sign a petition. Petitions are in PDF format. Call my Electorate Office if you cannot download the petition you need and my staff will send you copies, telephone 9267 5999.
NSW Parliament rules do not allow electronic petitions:
- Each page of signatures must be headed with the words of the petition.
- Every signature must be original hand-writing, and signatures must not be pasted on,photocopied or transferred in any other way.
- Every person signing a petition must write their address next to their signature.
Send signed petitions to my Electorate Office: 21 Oxford Street Darlinghurst NSW 2010.
- Powerhouse Museum to Remain in Ultimo
- Strata Controls for Short Term Letting
- Oppose Allianz Stadium Redevelopment
- Save Sirius Social Housing and Heritage
- Increase Mental Health Support in Social Housing
- Expand Homelessness Support
- Retain Inner City Social Housing
- Inner City Ferries
- 389 Bus Service
- Moore Park Road Pedestrian Safety and Access
- Improve Pedestrian Links Between Ultimo/Pyrmont and Darling Harbour and CBD
- Ultimo Prymont Buses
- Late Night Trains
- 311 Bus Service
- Oxford Street Clearway
- Oxford Street Light Rail