Petitions help get action from decision makers by showing that large numbers of people are concerned about an issue.
For information on parliamentary petition types and rules go > HERE.
You can help by collecting signatures on my petitions. Click on a link below to download, print and sign a petition. Petitions are in PDF format. Call my Electorate Office if you cannot download the petition you need and my staff will send you copies, telephone 9267 5999
Send signed petitions to my Electorate Office: 21 Oxford Street Darlinghurst NSW 2010.
- Expand Mental Health Services
- Increase Mental Health Support in Social Housing
- Inner City Alcohol/Drug Services
- Ban Use of Animals in Circuses
- Pig Dogging Ban
- No Animals in Pet Shops
- Pets on Public Transport
- Water for Ducks
- Inner City Ferries
- 389 Bus Service
- Moore Park Road Pedestrian Safety and Access
- Improve Pedestrian Links Between Ultimo/Pyrmont and Darling Harbour and CBD
- Ultimo Pyrmont Buses
- 311 Bus Service
- Oxford Street Clearway
- Oxford Street Light Rail
- Harris Street Walkway