Social Housing Resources

Here is some helpful information about getting help with common social housing concerns:

Getting Repairs in NSW Public Housing

Dealing with Anti-Social Behaviour in Public Housing

Applying for social housing information and forms HERE 

For more information on social housing policies go HERE


Members of Parliament cannot allocate housing or require the department to take specific action; however they can make representations to check and review that the department is following its policies for housing applicants and tenants. 

If you live in the Sydney electorate and have not been able to get the action you need, you may contact my office at [email protected] or call 9267 5999. 

Let's work together to celebrate and protect our great city!