I don’t have a party machine and often need volunteers to help support my work and keep the community informed.
Here are some practical ways you can help:
- Phone work: Organising and scheduling volunteers.
- Distribution: Deliver notices door-to-door for a couple of hours to help keep the community informed. You can help out in your own time and get some exercise, and we provide a map and instructions.
- Fill Envelopes: We need people to call on to stuff envelopes when there is a major mailout usually during the daytime.
- Doorknocking: Knock on doors with me to let residents know about action on local issues, mostly afternoons and weekends.
- Office Administration: Electronic file management, correspondence, answering phones and general office duties.
We try to link volunteers up with personal interests and the things you are passionate about. Please enter your details in the form below, and let me know if you have specific interests.